You are passionate, enthusiastic and constantly seek new inspiration. You have an interest in psychology, culture and society simply because you can't help yourself. You don't see problems, you see solutions. You don't have to love bicycles (it helps a bit, though) but you believe in the role of the bicycle in our work towards rebuilding our cities to be more liveable.
You can effortlessly switch between working independently and as a part of the team. You are either a student of urban planning, architecture or design - or of business or marketing & communications. We're also keen to hear from graphic design students. Keep in mind that you must have completed the first two years of your education.
You have a good understanding of the dynamics of social media and what they mean to a brand and business strategy. You speak and write English fluently - it's the working language at Copenhagenize - and you are especially comfortable writing in English.
As a Copenhagenize intern you will not be wasting your time brewing coffee or xeroxing. We expect you to take an active part in the challenges we solve with our clients - both intellectually and socially.
- Priority is given to individuals who already know the company. Discovering the company through a "design + copenhagen + urban planning" google search and firing off an email is not considered "knowing the company".
- You are fluent in English. - You are fun to drink with.
- You have a background in - or are currently studying - urban planning, architecture, geography, anthropology, graphic design, design or marketing. If you are coming at this from another angle, let us know how it fits in.
- You can commit to between 3 to 6 months.
- You are adept at using the Adobe Creative Package - incl. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- If you're studying in Copenhagen, you need to commit at least 20 hours a week.