News relating to Copenhagenize Design Co. and our various projects
- Short-listed for tender for Oslo's Bicycle Strategy.
- Won tender for City of Winnipeg's Bicycle & Pedestrian Strategy
- Film series Top 10 Design Elements in a Bicycle-Friendly Copenhagen released.
- Copenhagenize Design Co. now offers bicycle planning study tours of Amsterdam.
- Copenhagenize Design Co. publishes The Choreography of an Urban Intersection - an anthropological study of bicycle user behaviour.
- We are Invited to bid on cycle infrastructure project in Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Finalist in the City Mart design awards from LLGA for bicycle infrastructure project in Meringá, Brazil
- The Copenhagenize Index 2013 - World's Most Bicycle-Friendly Cities is published.
Earlier- Our Escolas de Bicicletas - Bicycle Schools - Project in Sao Paulo wins The Brazilian Youth Award. Congratulations to our partners at the City of Sao Paulo's Education Dept.!
- Together with our Irish partners, Copenhagenize Design Co. wins tender for improving bicycle conditions along the Quays in Dublin.
- Mikael will be speaking at TED x Zurich about Bicycle Culture by Design. - Copenhagenize wins tender from Norwegian Ministry of Transport for analysing how Norwegian cities can become more bicycle friendly. - Mary Hudson Embry will be speaking at this year's TED x Copenhagen event about Copenhagenizing and liveable cities. Mikael, by coincedence, will be the host of the event.
- Copenhagenize Design Co. wins tender with Irish partners for planning a greenway bicycle & pedestrian route in Dublin - The Dodder Cycling Route.
- Danish experts in mobility, health and cycling write an open letter to Danish MPs advising against the proposed helmet law.
- Copenhagenize Design Co. part of Irish team to win a tender for National Transport Authority - Cycle Network Plan for Greater Dublin Area.
- Copenhagenize will be in Vancouver during the Velo-City 2012 conference. Keynote speech at Simon Fraser University' s Urban Planning Faculty.
- Copenhagenize, together with AECOM, win tender for Irish National Transport Authority for improving the Cycle Network in the Greater Dublin Area.
Copenhagenize Design Co. visits Sao Paulo to continue work on our Escolas de Bicicleta (Bicycle Schools) project with the City of Sao Paulo.
- Copenhagenize Design Co. & Partners win Government of Argentina tender for project to improve conditions for cycling in the City of Rosario. Infrastructure, campaigns, communication.
- The Good City - 21 Visions for a City on the Move - Exhibition with Bicycle Innovation Lab.
- Key stakeholder in the EU project Cyclelogistics - promoting cargo bike use in European cities.
- Organisers for Svajerløb - Danish Cargo Bike Championships.
- Shortlisted for bid for City of Vittoria-Gastiez, Spain. Bicycle planning and communications.